Our research reports and customized studies provide Fortune 1000 companies, startups, and investors with the market data and strategic analysis they need to succeed in dynamic, highly competitive emerging technology markets.
are distinguished by the following:
People -- We have assembled a world-class team of analysts
who have industry experience relevant to the Internet of Things and technical knowledge of smart technologies including networking/communications, MEMS, IT systems and cloud computing.
Systems -- Our proprietary research system emphasizes
extensive primary research with vendors, suppliers, and end
users; ongoing compilation of market intelligence from thousands of public
and private data sources; and systematic analyses and forecasting
processes. We invest a large percentage of our profits in leading
edge information technologies that drive our primary research.
Position -- We focus exclusively on smart technology markets and have invested in information technology systems that model the specific challenges for products such as sensor networks (e.g. performance, scalability and power management).
Pricing -- By profit-sharing with our analysts,
leveraging our proprietary systems, and focusing on smart technology markets, we can
offer you -- our customer-- maximum research value at a fraction
of the cost of our competitors.
Analysts -- Each research channel is covered
by at least two senior analysts with combined relevant industry
and/or research experience of 20 years or more. Each channel team includes a technical advisor often with a doctorate degree
in a relevant industry area.
Real-world Focus -- Our research system enables
us to keep up-to-date with market developments, technology
trends, and competitive forces so we can provide our customers
with current business intelligence to help them win in today's
Relationships -- ON World's ongoing relationships
with executives at startups and Fortune 1000 companies ensures
we stay on top of rapidly changing market conditions, new
business models, and the disruptive impact of emerging wireless
As an indepedent research firm, ON World has no vested interest in any companies, technologies,
markets or standards.
Responsive to your Needs --
Our research is strongly influenced by our customers' input
on their research needs and wants. If you have a specific
research request, please send us an eMail
Immediate Downloads - Download
your report(s) within minutes after your online purchase.
Available today - No subscription or account
ON World's research methodology features extensive primary research (including phone interviews and online surveys), ongoing review and filtering of market data from thousands of public
and private data sources, as well as systematic analyses and forecasting
- Preparation - Before beginning a new report we get feedback from our customers to define the market, technology, and product/service scope as well as other research objectives such as investigating specific end users' needs.
- Primary Research - We complete surveys with hundreds of end users, vendors, and suppliers every quarter.
Landscape - Product segmentation, competitor "disruption" and "sustainability" evaluation, value system analysis and other competitive forces.
Dynamics - Competing variations and alternatives, standards, performance, functionality, and pricing.
Forces - Market segmentation, industry, economic, and regulatory forces.
- Forecasting - Total potential market sizing, adoption drivers and inhibitors, and projections using our proprietary formula that predicts the impact of emerging technologies on new and existing markets.
- Report Writing - Each report-- authored by at least two senior analysts-- includes the following major sections:
- Executive summary - research highlights and key findings.
- Ecosystem - analysis of the market segmentation, competitive value system, end users and overall market opportunity.
- Target markets - more in-depth coverage of each market segment.
- Technology Dynamics - analysis of the technology forces, current situation, standards developments and software simulations on relevant technologies.
- Competitive Landscape - competitor segmentation, analysis, and profiles.